Darken your Eyebrows Naturally
Girls, put down your eyebrow-pencils, grab a lead pencil instead and start taking notes of these ways to darken your eyebrows naturally. Yes, you can actually darken your eyebrows naturally and it definitely works. Here’s what you can do:
- Castor Oil:
(1) Take a spoon of caster oil, and heat it a little.
(2) Apply the warm castor oil on your eyebrows.
Doing this daily can actually show you noticeable results in a week!
- Coconut Oil:
(1) Apply a little coconut on your eyebrows.
(2) Leave it overnight.
Your eyebrows are bound to be thicker and darker because of coconut oil as coconut oil has been considered as the best natural remedy to improve the hair texture.
- Olive Oil:
(1) Take one spoon of olive oil.
(2) Mix it well with one spoon of coconut oil.
(3) Leave it overnight.
It’ll do noticeable wonders in less than 10 days.
- Aloe Vera Gel:
(1) Cut a fresh leaf from an aloe vera plant.
(2) Scoop out some gel after slicing the leaf from the middle.
(3) Apply the gel on your eyebrows and massage it well.
(4) Let it rest there for 10 minutes.
(5) Wash your face with warm water.
You can also apply the gel on your skin for increased radiance and glow.
- Onion Juice:
(1) Cut an onion into small pieces.
(2) Press it and extract the entire natural juice from it.
(3) Soak a cotton ball in the onion water and apply it on your eyebrows.
(4) Leave it for 10 minutes.
(5) Wash it off with cold water.
Onions are literally underrated.
(1) Apply fresh milk on your eyebrows with a cotton ball.
(2) Do this at least, for 2 days in a week for better results.
- Lemon Slices:
(1) Cut a lemon into half.
(2) Dip one half of the lemon into a bowl of milk.
(3) Gently massage the juice on your eyebrows.
(4) Use the other half when the first one runs out of juice.
DO NOT apply the lemon directly on your brows, as it will lighten the hair.
- Fenugreek Seeds:
(1) Soak fenugreek seeds overnight.
(2) Prepare a past out of these seeds.
(3) Apply it on your eyebrows.
Fenugreek seeds are known to be effective on eyebrows in regard of their thickness and darkness.