Blush, without a blush: Have pink cheeks naturally !
Who doesn’t want to have pink, baby-like, plum looking cheeks? We all do, don’t we? Isn’t having naturally pink cheeks a dream? Brushing the pink powder on your cheek bones to make it look prominent and gorgeous is very cliché, why not naturally pink cheeks at home without any cosmetic? Take note of these points and get ready to make heads turn at those plumps on your face!
- The Magic Massage: You really don’t need expensive beauty products or spend hours at parlors for a massage, all you have to do it apply your daily cream in circular motion and massage it on your skin till the cream gets completely absorbed in the skin. This will do two things:
(1) it will moisturize your skin inside out
(2) it will improve blood circulation in your cheeks and give it a pink tone naturally.
- The Excellent Exfoliation: Exfoliation is very important for the natural glow of your skin, it’s also very important to remove the dead skin cells that hinder the breathing of your skin. Regular exfoliation also removes accumulated dust, germs and pollution from your pores, and one of the best ways to do it is by making an exfoliation mask at home, all you have to do is take some uncooked oatmeal and mix it with honey or milk to make a gentle scrub. Use this mask on regular basis and see how your cheeks twinkle pink!
- The Warm Water Wash: Warm water is known to increase the blood circulation. Washing your face with warm water for two minutes including a gentle massage on your face with your fingertips is all that you need to do for naturally pink cheeks.
- The Energetic Exercise: Exercising is not only good for the body is also beneficial for the skin, exercise helps to sweat out the accumulated toxins in your body and in your skin, it’s in face, a proper therapy of cleanliness inside-out. Exercising also improves blood circulation through your body and skin, and a blood circulation is sure to get your skin glowing, your skin pinking.
- The Healthy Hogging: Include foods in your diet that are rich in Vitamin C and E for rosier than ever cheeks. Also, colorful foods are of a great help in returning the baby-color of your skin, these foods include carrot, tomato, capsicum, peach, and melon. Rainbow food will definitely result in pink color of your cheeks.
- Holy Hydration: Keep your skin hydrated no matter what, and the only way to do is DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. Drink six to eight glasses of water to flush out all the toxins from your body which also includes your skin. Hydration will also help to keep your lips and mouth fresh, moist and soft. Holy water, indeed!